Pulling wire and working with conduit is very challenging without the proper tools. Stanlay Fish Tapes allow to get the job done while saving time, effort and materials. Stanlay Fish Tape is also known as draw wire or draw tape used by electricians to route new wiring through walls and electrical conduit.
Fiberglass Fish Tapes additional features:
* Easy to use thumb operated rewind
* Inner rotating reel with winding knob retrieves tape faster than traditional fish tapes for increased labor savings
* Exceptionally durable case and handle
* Superior pullout and rewind characteristics
* Designed for flexibility and easy navigation through conduit runs
* Nonconductive, fiberglass fish tape slides easily over existing wires and through multiple bends
* The lightweight and strong fiberglass composite tape resists harsh elements and is strength rated up to 500 pulling pounds.